Author Topic: Vic BBQ - Expression of interest  (Read 666 times)

Offline Fierce Deity Link

• Love Cichlids
Vic BBQ - Expression of interest
« on: February 21, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »
Okay so something I've wanted to organise for a while now is a forum BBQ where members from here can all get together, meet one another, put a face to the name, discuss all things fishy and even enjoy a snag or whatever you like on the barbie, so this is just an expression of interest, if we get enough interest I'd love to make it happen! I understand we all come from a variety of places and due to that we should select a Free venue fairly central and easy to find... I'm not sure how other states organised their meet ups etc but I'd say more then welcome to bring friends or family, BYO meat, or maybe I'll try and supply Sausages and if you want anything else just BYO, of course bringing down the camera to take/share some photo's would be nice, (and bring some photo's of your fishy friends too of course  :wink::beers: Anyways just comment your interest in said BBQ, which day of the week would best suit you and any suggestions for a Venue...   :Thumbup:

Offline humbug

Re: Vic BBQ - Expression of interest
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:57:21 AM »
Good on you FDL.  Hope you are able to get it up and running.   :Thumbup:

I think that the people who attended the two that have been held in SA really enjoyed them.  Its really great to be able to put faces to names.  Also no lack of things to talk about when you are together with a group of people who all share a common passion!
I love my malawi haps!  (And I suppose some of those tang whitebait are a bit OK).