Author Topic: Round 2... New 7ft Tank Setup.  (Read 2370 times)

Offline ryan.page

• When in doubt...... defy gravity.
Re: Round 2... New 7ft Tank Setup.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 04:35:35 PM »
20% water change every 2 weeks is good, it's just that I added a whole heap of fish and a load of live rock at once so my levels spiked in the tank, had to change it out to balance it. Now that the system is up and running I am going back down to 20% and I have a 210lt rainwater barrel with a pump in it now that I need Dennis to come fill up. I don't have all that much live rock a the moment due to money constraints. Building a cabinet for it very soon.
Give me but a firm place to stand; and I shall move the earth. - Archimedes

Offline dutch

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALaNfKHYvJA
Re: Round 2... New 7ft Tank Setup.
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »
20% water change every 2 weeks is good, it's just that I added a whole heap of fish and a load of live rock at once so my levels spiked in the tank, had to change it out to balance it. Now that the system is up and running I am going back down to 20% and I have a 210lt rainwater barrel with a pump in it now that I need Dennis to come fill up. I don't have all that much live rock a the moment due to money constraints. Building a cabinet for it very soon.

yeah true i introduce only 1 at a time so i don't have to
gotta do a big 1 soon after i do medi think i got white spot
kinda didn't look after it for a while...
Fish I Got Now: Guppies, Redhead Tetras, Neon tetras, Golden Snails, Common BN, Orangespot BN, Longfin Albino BN, Koi Fish, Marine fish, Humbugs, Blue yellowtail, Blue Tang, Seahorses ( F & M ), 2 PORT JACKSON SHARKS